Data Conveyer Features
- Built-in support for various data formats including
- Delimited values (e.g. CSV)
- Fixed width fields (flat file),
- Key-value pairs (keywords)
- EDI/X12 (e.g. HIPAA transactions).
- Support for strongly typed data elements.
- Data buffering throughout the process to minimize memory usage.
- Cancelable while in-progress.
- Progress reporting.
- Connectivity to any data source, real-time or offline, in either synchronous or asynchronous mode.
- Support for multiple sources.
- Variety of settings to fine tune data parsing process.
- Ability to combine related records into so-called clusters.
- Parallel processing (multiple engines).
- Support for various transformation modes, including per record and per cluster.
- Flexible API allowing different ways to access and manipulate data to suit circumstances and individual preferences.
- Connectivity to any target, real-time or offline, in either synchronous or asynchronous mode.
- Support for multiple targets including custom routing rules.
- Variety of settings to fine tune data formatting process.
Planned for Fulture Releases
- Build-in support for additional data formats, such as HL7 data.
- Pipelined (cascaded) transformations.
- Additional transformer types.